Friday, September 21, 2007

Excitement!

My iPod came in yesterday! It's so pretty and silver. I haven't even turned it on yet... I think I'm going to wait for my new computer to arrive. I haven't bought any stuff like this in so so long -- it feels so luxurious and even embarrassingly excessive. But I keep reminding myself that my current computer is 7 years old and I have been listening to music off of my cell phone for a year. It's going to be such an improvement in my life.

Also, here's a picture of the finished Pea Pod Baby set! I'm giving it away this weekend at a baby shower. I hope it goes over well.


Pattern: Pea Pod Baby Set, Kate Gilbert (free from Interweave Knits), size 6 months.
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Rialto, shade #23009, just over 4 balls total. (I did a test wash of this in the washer and dryer, see my post below for results... the main point is you can wash and dry it!)
Needles: Size 5 Denise circulars for the body, Size 5 dpn's for the hat.

No comments: