Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cardigan in progress


Cardigan in progress, originally uploaded by Go Suzy Go.

Here's the Lucy in the Sky, so far. Actually, I've gotten about half of the other sleeve done too. The body is the slowest going.... it's a lot of stitches and for some reason my hands keep aching while I'm knitting it. I think the yarn, and the nylon circular needle, are really slippery, and so I'm trying to grip the yarn really tightly to keep my tension. I'm playing around with holding the yarn in a few different ways to see if that fixes the problem.

But regardless, I love this pattern! The little diamond stitch pattern is really cute and simple. I think this sweater will see a lot of use once it's done. I'm always complaining that I don't have enough plain, versatile cardigans.

Sadly, it won't be done until it's too warm to wear it, but it'll be ready for the fall, anyway.

No comments: