Thursday, July 9, 2009

Apparently I learn nothing

...because despite the fact that the following words have left my mouth on more than one occasion: "I should not drink as much beer as Alex does at parties because then I feel like death the next day," guess what I did on the 4th of July?! That's right! There's something about when he says "I'm getting a beer --do you want one?" that I just can't say no to. I'm just a hopeless romantic I guess.
Although I did learn that fireworks WILL explode underwater. Someone is not going to have fun cleaning out their pool this week.
I have been writing from home this week, and I've completely lost all concept of time. I wrote a ridiculous amount today and then finally took a break to walk around outside, all bleary eyed from staring at my computer screen. Why am I staring at my computer still? I have no idea. They have some kind of power over me, those evil websites. I'm breaking the spell starting now.

No comments: