Monday, June 29, 2009

Ok, crazy lady...

I recently made a purchase on amazon that included a pet fountain and eight pairs of underwear. Whoever was packing stuff to ship that day probably paused for a moment to consider my strange and sad life. Thankfully Banjo actually likes the fountain, which means that I don't need to add this to the list of things that I wasted money on for the cat. After repeated UTI's I would rather spend money on something that places me firmly in the category of "crazy cat lady" than risk having to clean pee off of my stuff again. It really makes you appreciate how perfectly evolved housecats are, when you find yourself lysol wiping every inch of your apartment and still stopping to get your camera when they take a nap in a particularly cute position. I swear it's a defense mechanism. Once, when I was a kid, my little brother wrote on the wallpaper with some crayons. However, my mom could not yell at him because he had written "I love Mommy". This just goes to show that my cat is as intelligent as a 4 year old boy. He has been using this strategy for years now. Perhaps this speaks very poorly of 4 year old boys. My cat also tries to eat packing tape...

No comments: